FAQ - Employers
- When I post a job, where is it visible?
- Posting a job with Employopedia allows your posting to be visible to millions of potential candidates! Your job is automatically posted on Employopedia, plus it is sent out to various targeted aggregator job boards like Indeed, as well as several targeted job boards (depending on the specialty, i.e. - Engineering).
- How will I see candidates? How will they apply?
- This is completely up to you. In each job posting, you are able to set the application instructions. You can enter in a web address, email, or instructions for some other method to apply. We do not ask candidates to register or upload documents, so they look to your posting for instructions.
- What is the 110% Money-Back Guarantee?
- The Guarantee is exactly what it says...if you are not satisfied by the response you get to your job posting, we will refund the money paid for the 30-day posting, plus 10%! This is how much we believe in Employopedia's ability to reach qualified candidates. Although the quality of a job posting is extremely important in the quality of candidates you will receive, we are confident that we can put your posting in front of millions of interested job seekers. For full terms and conditions, click here.
- Where do you get your information for your articles and resources?
- We have contributors from many employment related backgrounds including Human Resources, Staffing & Recruiting, College Career Services, Occupational Therapy, Consulting, etc. With that in mind, we also realize that there is information out there that we either cannot cover, or that has already been put together very well. In those cases, we just point you to the right resources! We don't care if it is brought to you by us or another source, we just care that all of the resources are available to you!