FAQ - Job Seekers
- When I do a Job Search, where do the jobs come from?
- Naturally, you will see all of the positions posted directly to Employopedia. However, we don't stop there! We also aggregate from other sites' postings (job boards, employer websites, 3rd party recruiters, etc.). What this all means to you is that you no longer have to jump around to numerous sites to see all of the job postings available. Now, through Employopedia, you can search for almost every available position in one place!
- Do I have to register or upload a resume to apply for jobs?
- Absolutely not! Employopedia does not require registration for any of it's services, nor do you need to pre-load your resume or other documentation. We don't collect this information (like some other sites do) because we are NOT in the business of selling your information! Each job posting on Employopedia will show you a job description, application instructions, and a re-direct link to complete the application.
- Where does your information come from for your articles and resources?
- We have contributors from many employment related backgrounds including Human Resources, Staffing & Recruiting, College Career Services, Occupational Therapy, Consulting, etc. With that in mind, we also realize that there is information out there that we either cannot cover, or that has already been put together very well. In those cases, we just point you to the right resources! We don't care if it is brought to you by us or another source, we just care that all of the resources are available to you!