What are 10 great questions to ask in an Interview? We asked some industry experts, and here's what they have to say:
1. What’s the makeup of the team as far as experience? Am I going to be a mentor or will I be mentored?
2. What does this company value the most and how do you think my work for you will further these values?
3. What kinds of processes are in place to help me work collaboratively?
4. What can I bring Company XYZ to round out the team?
5. Do team members typically eat lunch together or do they typically eat at their desk?
6. What’s the most important thing I can do to help within the first 90 days of my employment?
7. Do you have any questions or concerns about my ability to perform this job?
8. When top performers leave the company why do they leave and where do they usually go?
9. What do you see in me? What are my strongest assets and possible weaknesses? Do you have any concerns that I need to clear up in order to be the top candidate?
10. Who are the “coolest” people on my team? What makes him or her “cool? Can I meet them?