- 110% Money-Back Guarantee is offered on any paid job posting where the purchaser is not fully satisfied with the response rate generated through posting the position with www.Employopedia.com.
- 110% Money-Back Guarantee is only valid on Job Postings through www.Employopedia.com. Any other purchases on this website are not covered by the 110% Money-Back Guarantee. Any job postings from a website other than www.Employopedia.com will not be covered by the 110% Money-Back Guarantee.
- All claims must be made within five (5) business days of the closing date of the job posting.
- Claims for any refund must be made individually for each job posting. No grouping of requests by organization, individual, or posting date will be allowed.
- All job postings are eligible for 110% Money-Back Guarantee.
- Refund request must be made by the individual who generated and paid for the original job posting in question.
- In an effort to avoid fraud and abuse, Employopedia retains the right to verify all claims. Additionally, Employopedia retains the right to deny the origination of any paid job postings it believes to be fraudulent or abusive, or potentially fraudulent or abusive. Any denied or declined Job Posting will NOT be charged or billed.
Refund Request Method
- To request a refund, you must complete the Refund Request Form completely within five (5) business days of the closing date of the job posting in question. Click here to view the form.
- All fields on the Refund Request Form must be completed in order for Employopedia to process the request.
Refund Payment Method
- Employopedia issues all refunds by check. Due to the amount being greater than the original debit/credit card charge, we do not issue a reverse charge on the purchase.
- Employopedia reserves the right to request further information to verify the validity of any claims by utilizing the contact information posted in Refund Request and/or the original posting in question.
- All refunds will be processed, verified, and disbursed within thirty (30) days of the Refund Request being completed.